Social Icons

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Josh's 6 Month Celebration Party

The recovery has now been going for 6 months, it has taken me from persistently red, to scaly and horrible, finally back to somewhat normal.  There is still a fair few months ahead of me, but this party was about getting my amazing friends in the same room and celebrating life.  I'm so thankful to have found a solution to a problem that has been steadily getting worse over the last 10 years, a little pain is nothing compared to the benefits of getting life back.

One lesson to take away from my video's is that life is good, sure sometimes you have to go through a little hardship, but focus on the positive, appreciate the great things in life and know that some time in the future you are going to be dominating this life thing ;)

Here's the party video, hope you like it (keep in mind the images have been tidied up, so I should be a bit more red).


No comments:

Post a Comment